Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Notes

Ratatosk-What I'm callling Batshit Adrian
Adrian- Term for normal Adrian
Kyou- Current more-calm-but-still-wants-Vindicta-dead-but-would-just-prefer-the-Vera-personality-back Adrian.

I will come up with(read: pick more of his characters') more names if more (psycho) personalities come up.

R.T. --> He's... Interesting, to say the least. I'm looking forward to whatever the PTC comes up with. I pray these guys do NOT fuck this over. I will be PISSED off. On that note, he(I'm calling it a he, yes. Old habits die hard) did have some really bad news...

Notification: Updating list of entities involved in original de-integration. Current list:

The |OC|  
(Slendy-boy, for those of you that don't know)
The Rake
The Dark One 
(I'm going to but a ? to the ones I don't know what they are. Anyone who knows, could you explain?)
The Black-Eyed Ones 
(?)
Fenrir 
(?)
Ragnaros 
(?)
 Oni 
(? --> He is a god of some sort,correct?)
 Vampra 
(Assuming "vampire")
 Werewere 
(assuming "werewolf")
Banshee
Chimera
 Destramun
(?)
 Echidna
(?)
 Woden
(?)
 Der Erlking
(?)
 Baaztat
(?)
 Typhon
(?)
Avis Detrimenti
(?)
 Vulpes Victoria
(?)
 Oceanum Spolarium
(?)
Medusa
 Orcus
(?)
The Jabberwock
 Nixite
(?)
 Serponthax
(?)
Zalgo
 Ammit
(?)
 

I'll  be doing more research on my own when I have time. Time isn't something common place though. I tried to type the first part of this sometime this morning, and was interrupted by Nebula. It's true, blondie is still hanging around. And fragger, what a pain she is.

As for that list... If that doesn't define, "We are SCREWED" I don't know what will. Is there a trope for this?

Urgh. This is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment