Friday, April 8, 2011

>>

If I read a shit load of 'LYKE OMG HE/SHE'S PHAKE? LIEK WHAT TEH EFFFFFF MAN?'  I am going to be annoyed.

And to any little kiddies who will be offended: THIS STARTED AS A MYTH. THAT IS WHY EVERYONE GOT INTO IT. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DOESN'T LIKE A LITTLE MYTHOLOGY?

Is it a good story? Y[ ] N[ ]
Do you like their plot? Y[ ] N[ ]
Do you like the characters? Y[ ] N[ ]
Do you look up to them/their thoughts/ their ideas involving the mythos? Y[ ] N[ ]

If you said yes to any of the above, then for the love of all that is holy, QUIT WHINING!

Primus, really people? It's a tall faceless guy in a business suit that grows -tentacles- out of it's -back- and eats -children-. What kind of writer wouldn't take a free use character and run with it just as far as they possibly could?

And quite honestly, some of your stories really do suck. I wont mention names, but I lost the patience long ago to read through 30 pages of 'LYKE OMG HAI AI CAN'T SPULL FUR SHIZ BUUUUAT SLENDY IS FOLLWIN Me LyKe IsNt ThAt NuTs?!!!111!'

Just saying. I know my blog, on a personal level, isn't/wasn't all that great on a writers perspective. Any entries I would read back on, as a general rule I'd cringe. But than again, I am indecisive as hell, so that could contribute to any other writers out there going 'WTF is this person's PLOT?!'

But, of course, there is no plot. I'm just telling you what happens to me as I go.

Or am I? You can't be sure.

And there, my friends, is the beauty of the mythos.

I am off to go make some bad decisions.

[end rant]

No comments:

Post a Comment