Saturday, June 25, 2011

well,thisisprobablygoingtoannoy the hell out of some people

I'm having some... technicaldifficulties. Iguessthat'sthebestway to put it.

My spacing. It is fucked up. And annoyingthehelloutof me at this rate. But it'slikemybrainhasdecided that random spacing is fun, andican'tfuckingtypenormal. Or at least, I can'tseemtokeepalong string of normal type going.

WeLl iTsBeTtErThAnThIsItHiNk.

Urgh. So, let's see,whentheheckwasmylastpost? June7th?

Boy, it's been a whilehuh?

Let'ssee. Well,forstarters, the hallucinations have only gotten worse, althoughI'mgettingbetteratdividingrealityandmyimagination. The cough, surprisingly, hasletupabit. I'm not hacking up as muchofthatickyblack slag, and the coughs are mildlylessviolent.

I met up with Ver and her partner in crime for a few days. It was... Interesting. Shetackledmesohardsheknockedthewindoutof me when she first saw me. And she is a boney individual. It reallyslagginghurt,damnit.

We also learned a lesson. Whenpissedoffatslendersruiningareunionby chilling outside, screaming cursesandinsultsfrominside the only shelter you have? Yeah, that was a very bad idea. VeraandItried it. Vera,Gabe,Adrianandmyself had to then run from our burning shelter.

Yeah, I don'tthinkGabehasquite forgiven me yet. It was raining that night, and it was hard finding someplace else >.>

Anyway, Idohavesomereallyawesome news. After parting ways with Vera and Adrian, we went to [REDACTEDsorryI'msuchachildIcouldn'thelpmyself] and met upwiththeawesomeEcho. We've been staying with her since,andshe'sreallyniceandsuper friendly(to me). I don't think Gabe is enjoyinghimselfasmuchas I am. Sucks to be him xP

...How long hasitbeen since I've used an emote on here?

Anyway, Echoisanamazingcook. Seriously. And she bakes a lot,andshares,so I have beenaveryhappySam as of late. Jeeze, andtheysaytheway to a GUY'S heart isthroughhisstomach.

In much sadder news, I've lost another good friendwhowaswithmesincethe beggining of EIS. Rest In Peace, Scott. (No, I reallydon'tthinkthatnew blog is him. Sort of like how I think r is a fake.)

This is all so depressing. I guess thingswillneverbe the way they should be again. Really, all of my followers whodied,theydeservedbetter. And I miss them. Especiallytheoneswhowere with me from the beggining.

I thing Gabe is calling me. GuessIhavetostophidingnow. Later, guys.

OHRIGHTWAIT: I forgotthatIpromised Gabe I would mention this.  The only reason he doesn't really postonhisbloganymore is because he made it to find me. And now that he's withme,andIpostabouthim, he sees no reason to update A Knight's Tale. To sum it up: He's a lazy aft. Hedoesreadthough, just over my shoulder, soanycomments you have for him, you can add and I'lllethimsee.

No comments:

Post a Comment